So, here's how it works: Cooking whole potatoes in an air fryer baked potato requires less time and work, and the finished product has skin that is absolutely unbelievably crispy on the outside and the most unbelievable fluffy center, ever. This method is virtually foolproof, and because it allows you to continue working on other things while the foods are cooking, it is also very efficient.
The Ingredients Required To Create These Potatoes Are Baked In An Air Fryer
- Potatoes – You suggest using russet potatoes for baking potatoes since they have the most flavor.
- Oil – You used avocado oil, but olive oil is also an option.
- Salt and pepper, which can be used to season the potatoes.
- Steam-cooked broccoli; you can use either fresh or frozen broccoli.
- Cheese that has been shredded; you utilized a cheddar cheese mixture.
How To Make Baked Potatoes In An Air Fryer
1. To prepare the potatoes, thoroughly wash them, rub some oil over them, and then sprinkle salt and pepper on the outside of each potato. Place each potato in the air fryer with about an inch between each one after poking holes all the way through it with a fork.
2. After 25 minutes, flip the potatoes over and cook them for a further 20 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. The amount of time you cook the potatoes must be lowered if you are using smaller potatoes.
3. Immediately after the potatoes are finished cooking, split each one in half lengthwise and open the air fryer. Then, to make a lovely bed for the filling, squeeze the potato's edges and use a fork to pry some of the potatoes away from the skin. Place a little pat of butter in the center of each potato, if you'd like.
4. After remaining in their current position in the air fryer basket, leave the potatoes there and top each one with some steamed broccoli and grated cheddar cheese. Place them back into the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees for an additional two minutes to melt the cheese. Enjoy each of them with a small sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper and some chopped bacon on top.
Topping Ideas For Baked Potatoes
You topped the potatoes in this recipe with broccoli, cheese, and bacon since it's one of favorite flavor combos. Here are some additional amazing suggestions for baked potato toppings. Set up a baked potato bar with a variety of toppings for a more diverse menu option.
- Pizza sauce, small pepperoni, and shredded mozzarella cheese are some of the ingredients.
- Packed full of vegetables, served with pesto sauce and a variety of roasted vegetables
- The traditional loaded baked potato with sour cream, crispy bacon, crumbled cheddar cheese, and minced chives.
- Potatoes packed with turkey taco meat and taco filling, which often consists of salsa, cheddar cheese, and sour cream in addition to the ground turkey.